Ladies Auxiliary

The Macedon Center Ladies Auxiliary was formed in 1946 by nineteen Charter Members.  The auxiliary was formed to assist the firemen with fire calls and to help with money to purchase equipment.  In the beginning, meetings were held in ladies’ homes until the fire hall was built.

The Macedon Center Ladies Auxiliary merged with the Protectives in 2020.


© 2022 Macedon Center Volunteer Firemens Association Inc.